Feeling exhausted? Drained from stress?
Are you taking care of yourself?
Spiritual Life Coach for Healthcare Practitioners Facing Burnout
Anyone who helps others overcome physical, emotional,
mental, or spiritual problems is a healer.
Unfortunately, people who devote their energy to serving others
often feel a growing sense of mental and physical exhaustion.
Left untended, they face compassion fatigue, or burnout.
Healers walk many paths:
- physicians, surgeons, and nurses
- psychiatrists, psychologists, and counselors
- emergency medical technicians (EMT) and paramedics
- social workers, ministers, coaches
- other medical and mental health professions.
Educators and caregivers are other examples of those who
also give of themselves to benefit others.
Indigenous wisdom teaches that you cannot heal if you are broken.
Are you feeling like there is not enough time to take care of
everyone, and yourself as well. Let me show you how!
I will help you revitalize your spirit by helping you transform:
- consuming work-life imbalance to include restorative self-care
- physical exhaustion from work overload that has you on the path to burnout
- emotional fatigue from personal challenges brought on by overload
**ASK** for your FREE Discovery Session
to understand how I
can help you find CLARITY and experience a breakthrough.
In Austin? Let's have a
session over Puerto Rican coffee on my peaceful back porch!
Contact Dr. Maynard to learn more about one-on-one and group coaching.
Or, subscribe to her newsletter.
Dr. Ana María Tekina-eirú Maynard
|+1 512 672 6752
|Dr. Ana María Tekina-eirú Maynard
15228 Quiet Pond Court
Austin, TX 78728-4555
Copyright ©1995-2017 Flametree Corporation. All rights reserved.